Palm fruit has various health benefits ranging from fat soluble vitamins like A , D. E and K.
Benefits of palm fruit
1. A natural source of Carotenoids as well as supplying fatty acids and calories that gives the body much needed energy for your daily activities.
Carotenoids is a natural chemical compounds that gives crude palm fruit its orange red color .
Unrefined Palm red oil are nature’s richest source of carotenoids.
To compared it to other vegetable oil, It is 15 times more than carrots and 28 times more than tomatoes.
Including B_carotene (a vitamin A precursor that gives carrots their color) and lycopene.
2. It boosts the bones in the body and acts as a blood coagulant.
Palm oil contains high amounts of the vitamin K which is one of the most important fat soluble vitamins that the body requires and hence.
3. Another important benefit of palm fruit is Vitamin A,this vitamin is required for proper vision.
B_carotene has about twice the vitamin A activity of α-carotene.
Also prevents the occurrence of different eye disorders like night blindness,
Palm fruit helps in hair growth, It provides thick hair, and reduces hair loss.
4. It help your brain to function properly and prevent neurodegenerative diseases of the brain which includes parkinson disease, Alzheimer’s disease and senile dementia.
Has antioxidants that help reduce stress and allows blood circulation to the brain which makes the brain to deliver oxygen and glucose that aids in blood functioning.
5. It is rich in antioxidants agent because of the vitamin E in it, help prevent the signs and symptoms of aging.
Study has also shown that the use of palm fruit does not only prevent fine lines, it helps delay sagging and wrinkled skin.
It offers protection from the adverse effects of UV rays and several other toxic substances. If you ask me, palm fruit oil is a better choice.